Showing the single result
- Who doesn’t like drums, said the father to his son?
- Drums of course are not the only percussive instrument.
- The piano is both percussive and string.
- There are harpsichords, triangles, accordions, cymbals, and much more.
- These are used as solo instruments and in orchestras across the world.
- Percussion is often used to keep the rhythm, set the pace and add excitement and expectation to a piece of music.
- However, percussion can be used in almost every music genre to do something.
- Often the most talented musician in an orchestra is the drummer.
- There are various types of drums, cymbals and instruments with my favorite being the bass drum.
Countless babies are born across the world every minute and each of these babies have specific needs in their first twenty-four months. These include diapers, bathing utensils, pacifiers, strollers and carriers to mention but a few!