< filter by categories here
- Necklaces range from a fragile delicate string around the neck to a big, bold colourful collection of beads, stones, wooden or other material beads around the neck.
- Pearls have always been cherished material for necklaces to create an elegant touch.
- Royalty have fascinated us down the ages with elaborate and necklaces that have graced paintings of them.
- Rings have been worn by both men and women from the beginning of time.
- From the simple band in gold, silver or other metals to many stoned artistic creations, rings have often been a showcase of character and taste.
- The extrovert often likes a big-stoned bold ring while the introvert often opts for a slender band with small stones.
- In Victorian, Edwardian and Art Nouveau days rings were often elaborate and embossed whereas in the more modern eras following, they incorporated geometrical overtone and were simpler in design if more bold.
- Rings can carry a wealth of meaning and appreciation in their purchase or giving.
- Whatever the reason the ring is worn it is a valuable and treasured part of a person’s appearance.